Thursday, June 28, 2018

Day 4 of Water Fasting to Cure My IBS + SIBO

Thursday, Day 4
Weight:157.6
Sleep: Yes
BM: No
Belly bloat: No

I woke up feeling great. I had a cup of diluted black coffee and dressed for work. Today my work took me to our head office where I oversee the digital editorial team. I had to drive in pouring rain, but it didn't dampen my mood. I was feeling calm and clear and enjoyed listening to NPR.

I drank a high-mineral water (Gerolsteiner) throughout the day and had several cups of the various herbal teas available at the office, and appreciated the variety. It's amazing how in tune I am now to subtle tastes.

I had some challenging meetings but they all went well. I felt remarkably free of the anxiety I sometimes feel during meetings where there will be conflicting opinions. I worked through lunchtime and left at 6. I was hungry on the drive home, but kept sipping water.

When I got home I was feeling weak and hungry so I heated a cup of broth. This was a store-bought “bone broth,” as I’m out of homemade and need to batch cook tomorrow. (it was disgusting and I only drank a few sips, which is saying a lot for someone who is fasting.) I turned in early, but worked at my fast diary on tablet, finally turning out the lights after a hot bath around 11.

Tell me what you think!

Post a Comment